 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16688
16687  |  16689
Subject:
Liquidation of Pyrite's Inventory on Bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:03:31 GMT

Hello Everyone! We are looking to liquidate our inventory. I am being led in
another direction, and Brett doesn't have the kind of time this business
requires 2/3 of the year with his new business. I am going to be working
towards opening a ranch up here that works with disadvantaged kids, and I
imagine with my current responsibilities with my own family my plate is going
to be quite full. We may still hobby sell, but probably only for part of each
year. Discounts have been modified and increased. The following entire color
categories have been reduced to half price:
Black
Blue
Dark Bluish Grey
Light Bluish Grey
Red
Reddish Brown
Sand Blue
Sand Green
Sand Red
These newest price cuts are in addition to what was in place before. We will
continue to drop prices every couple of days, so please continue to check back
for the newest round of bargains. Thanks a bunch!
Steph and Brett
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite