 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16687
Re: Boxed-Space-SW-Complete collection for sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 01:27:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dave Lovelace wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've done this before, but only bloody chunks at a time.  I would like to get
out from under my Gi-gundo Space-complete & Star Wars-complete Lego collection.

Replying to myself...

Got no public replies to this but just enough private ones to land a sale.  Just
figured I'd let anyone potentially interested know that this collection is
officially sold as of today, and removed from my house.

As of January 2, 2005, I've entered my second Dark Age, after 26 years of
collecting, with my First Dark Age being from 1993-1997.

I no longer have a single Lego set to my name...it's all gone.  Plenty of room
for my music studio now, something I wanted to shift focus/budget to.  For those
who recognize my name I wish you well here on Lugnet and in all your Lego
adventures.

--Dave