 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16692
16691  |  16693
Subject:
All items now 50% off in my BrickLink store - ABTF USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Bob Parker wrote:
Everything is on sale in A Brick Too Far USA:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=abtf497

Only Paypal (NO credit cards tho) is accepted; U.S. shipping only; and store
minimum is $5.

Now all parts, sets and unsorted lots are 50% off.

Thanks,

Bob