 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16699
16698  |  16700
Subject:
Pyrite's Liquidation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:41:43 GMT

Hello Everyone!
Yes we are still liquidating!  We will probably not be doing another round of
discounts for a few more days.  That should give us a chance to get
caught up with shipping, preventing us from getting completely buried.  We are
packing as fast as we can, but there are going to be some shipping delays, even
with Brett and I both working.  Please keep in mind that unlike some of the
larger sellers...I don't have a staff, so its just the two of us.  We are
putting in about 18 hr days, so it shouldn't be bad, just an extra day or two,
hopefully the prices make it worth the little bit of wait. We did add most of
the stack of sets we still had so feel free to come in and shop, just keep in
mind this is a large scale liquidation with very few restrictions, and that
adds up to huge time consuming orders that are a lot of work and that take a
lot of time to pack.  Once we get beyond the half off point we will begin to
alter items into bulk lots, making life a little simpler for ourselves, but for
right now we want to give everyone a chance to shop.  Thank you all again for
your support and understanding!

Brett and Steph
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite