 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15946 (-20)
  NEW SETS further reduced at yellowcastle.com marketplace

Please look at my inventory at my yellowcastle marketplace. All new sets, all well below MSRP (most at about 50% off). Lots of small Star Wars, Harry Potter, and a variety of Technic, town, new orient adventurers, and more. (URL) I'm trying to clear (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Trade Statue of Liberty for Space/Castle/Trains

Hi everyone! Happy Holidays! I've got a brand new sealed Statue of Liberty set that I'm looking to trade for sealed space, castle, or train sets. If anyone is interested, send me and email and we can work something out! I have many other sets that I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  The 110%, 115%, 120% sale

From now until the end of this year, Cosmic Toys is running a sale. But there is a difference. No prices have been changed (up or down). Instead, place an order for $50 or more and you can select additional mechandise as follows for no-cost. Orders (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Space stuff or $ for common minifigs!

I need a bunch of common Minifigs for a display and givaway in a couple weeks. I found some on Bricklink for as little as .40-.60 each but as I need MANY it's nearly impossible unless I get them from a bunch of sellers. I don't care what they are (...) (21 years ago, 14-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: *OLD* brown 1 x 4 hinge bricks

Hello, As the subject indicates, I am looking for 1 x 4 hinge bricks in the old brown. I need many of them for a project I'm working on, and it looks like my hopes are dashed of ever getting them in new sets. I know these pieces were manufactured, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ... (...) first run. Please email me or Paypal me your $150 deposit from the Farmhouse web page: (URL) kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) Lego Web page: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Eric Sophie wrote in message ... (...) Thanks Eric! Maybe I'll see you at Brickfest PDX, I will have some models there in the ABS :-) Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  More LEGO for SALE

Today I have added some more LEGO-sets to my SALE-page (URL) : 167 Loading Ramp And Car Transport Wagon USD 25.00 6020 Magic Shop USD 5.00 6034 Black Monarch's Ghost USD 7.50 6125 Sea Sprint 9 / Aquanaut Octopod USD 3.00 6155 Deep Sea Predator / (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  1490 stickers?

Does anyone have a good scan of the Bank Sticker from 1490? Or maybe even a sticker sheet for sale... Posted for: Eng Wee Lean, from Malaysia, e-mail him @ weelean76[SPAM]@hotmail.com Josh (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WANTED: Lego 6553 Crisis News Crew!

Hi everyone! I am looking to purchase this set...PREFERRABLY WITHOUT box or MISB. I just want a basic one complete with instructions and stickers and clean! Can anyone help? Thanks a lot! Brendan Duck360198@aol.com (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New parts added and ALL parts on sale at my Bricklink store

I've added parts from the following sets: 4400 Red Tub (20x) 7194 UCS Yoda (2x) 7163 Republic Gunship (2x) 7111 Droid Fighter (20x) 7139 Ewok Attack (4x) 7103 Jedi Duel (16x) 1380 Werewolf Ambush (10x) 1374 Green Goblin (12x) All parts are at least (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mathis "Trains of Brick" Poster Prints Available

(...) Thanks to Jeroen, this poster is now available in printed form in both 17x11-inch and 33x22-inch posters via a link from digitalbricks to CafePress. As Jeroen describes: "When you click the BUY link, you will be redirected to the CafePress (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Merry Christmans (free instructions)

Merry Christmans! As I am in the mood for christmas, I am giving instructions away. They can be seen here: (URL) will be sent as a normal letter. I would prefer trades for just _any_ parts on my want list. My want list is here: (URL) This is before (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Call for Brick Bazaar and Auction Participants at BrickFest PDX 2004

Brick Bazaar Announcement BrickFest PDX in Portland, Oregon, USA is only 2 months away, February 13-15 2004! Now is the time to mark your calendars for the Brick Bazaar and Set Auction at the event! Go to www.brickfest.com and register for BrickFest (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !!

  Unique items from GoB-SetsPlus

My "GoB-SetsPlus" BrickLink store currently contains a number of unique items: - The final copy of my EP-2 "Bipolar" locomotive custom kit, containing over 940 pieces! - A 10-inch-tall Aquashark minifigure shampoo bottle (look under "Gear") - An (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Discontinued Star Wars Sets

I'm selling off some of the doubles that I have from my collection. They are open and in pristine condition. They have been sitting in my closet on the shelf since I built them, so there is no wear on them at all. I have the boxes and the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Amazing!, really, wow, I have always admired Lion's Gate Models. e (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Farmhouse custom kit from Lions Gate Models

Ladies and gentlemen, please visit the home of the new Farmhouse kit at (URL) include the usual opening sections, full interior furnishings [including a sand green "carpet" in the living room, an armoire in the main bedroom, a tallboy (cupboard (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20% Off sale on all sets in my Bricklink store - A Brick Too Far

Holiday sale just started in my store - all sets are on sale now for about the next week or so. (URL) little selection including stocking stuffers for kids. And you can pick up some nice parts to give to the AFOL in your life as well. Bob (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Evangelion and Jetfire Instructions Now Available

I now have instructions on CD-rom available for the Evangelion EVA Unit 03 and Transformers Jetfire. www.foundrydx.com/in...tions.html (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact