 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15936
15935  |  15937
Subject:
New parts added and ALL parts on sale at my Bricklink store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:34:28 GMT

I've added parts from the following sets:
  4400 Red Tub (20x)
  7194 UCS Yoda (2x)
  7163 Republic Gunship (2x)
  7111 Droid Fighter (20x)
  7139 Ewok Attack (4x)
  7103 Jedi Duel (16x)
  1380 Werewolf Ambush (10x)
  1374 Green Goblin (12x)

All parts are at least 20% off, bricks, plates and technic parts are currently
30% off, and some others including are 40% off.  My usual, non-sale prices are
generally the 6-month average.

The store is here:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ulringmc

Lastly, my min order is $5 and domestic orders over $30 ship Priority Mail for
free!

Thanks for looking,
Mike Ulring