 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15945
15944  |  15946
Subject:
Trade Statue of Liberty for Space/Castle/Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 03:07:17 GMT

Hi everyone! Happy Holidays! I've got a brand new sealed Statue of Liberty set
that I'm looking to trade for sealed space, castle, or train sets. If anyone is
interested, send me and email and we can work something out! I have many other
sets that I could throw in, just check out my bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=johnryork

Thanks,
John