 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15934
15933  |  15935
Subject:
Merry Christmans (free instructions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:43:41 GMT

Merry Christmans!

As I am in the mood for christmas, I am giving instructions away.
They can be seen here:
They will be sent as a normal letter.

I would prefer trades for just _any_ parts on my want list.
My want list is here: http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/wantlist.htm

General:
* This is before christmas only (I'll be travlling from dec. 20th to 30th)
* Instructions only, no parts
* As I already am busy, I cannot promise any answer, unless for trades where you
obivously need my address.
* trades have first priority
* Sending them might be delayed to if I am too busy.
* one set of instrunctions only for each, unless for certain trades
* the 4541 is on hold for the moment. You might ask though.

Merry christmas
Sonnich