 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15943
15942  |  15944
Subject:
Space stuff or $ for common minifigs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:36:06 GMT

I need a bunch of common Minifigs for a display and givaway in a couple weeks.
I found some on Bricklink for as little as .40-.60 each but as I need MANY it's
nearly impossible unless I get them from a bunch of sellers.
I don't care what they are nor if they are correct as long as they are complete
with hat or hair.

Will buy outright or trade for following Lego space themed stuff..........

<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Nov14_01.JPG>
<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/Nov14_02.JPG>

Used is fine, town, space, studio, HP or whatever.
Quantity over quality.
Need lots more of them.

Thanks.