 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14276 (-10)
  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] I think Lugnet logo PATCHES are a great idea. I would be interested in a couple. At some point in the future, you may want to consider a small enamel pin too. [certainly easier than t-shirts to carry around at an event :-) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  UCS YODA now on sale at a great price!!

Take a look and see if they interest you. Hopefully, they will at this low price!!!! Check out the sale items too! Some parts are marked at 50% off! Thanks, Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

First, thank you, Suzanne, for all your efforts on this. And in general, for keeping LUGNET up and running. My post was only meant to show that their is interest in future runs of this shirt. I echo Tom's sentiments - don't get stuck behind a table. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trading at Brickfest

(...) Just be aware that this can screw up your shop inventory in a hurry--unless you record each and every piece that gets traded away. Thankfully, I delayed adding my latest stash of excess Lego parts to my shop inventory, so that is on its way to (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

Suz, Don't "ruin" your BF experience by sitting at a table for even 2 days. Spend ONE day at most at a table. After that, carry a backpack with as many shirts as possible in it, and replenish as needed. I'm sure people will find you if they want a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

I appreciate her work on this, and I'm glad that at least SOME people will have access to black shirts (I wish that I had access, but I don't, and I perfectly understand why, and have no problem with the why, it makes sense). FYI, I know the PITA (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

Hmm.. I'm not upset by your reactions here, but I am caught a little off-guard. I just want to say that, it was a lot of work for me to get this together. And I did it specifically as something special for BrickFest attendees. As my announcement was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) Suzanne is looking for help from people who are interested in helping out with T-shirts, if you have ideas. A couple of additional things to keep in mind here -- First, these shirts were printed locally and not through a mail-order place like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

(...) I'm not much for black T-shirts, but I might pick up one or two of the tan ones in XL, if I don't blow all my money on Lego instead. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Trading at Brickfest

(...) Dude! I never thought of that. I'll probably do the same thing for much of the inventory in my store too: (URL) don't know what I want, but I'll recognize it when I see it. If anybody wants something specific, let my know by tomorrow so I can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact