 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14231 (-10)
  New Bricksburg Depot Discounts

Come one, come all, and help me pay for my certification exams :-) The new discounts at Bricksburg Depot are: 60% of parts 35% off official (TLC released) sets 15% off my custom fire apparatus kits Thanks for looking (and buying :-), Will Bricksburg (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!

After a long period of unavailability.. ** LUGNET logo t-shirts are back! ** A limited run will be offered for sale at BrickFest. And this time - by popular demand - the shirts are black! Todd and I will set up with 100 black shirts and about 50 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade) !

  Yamato Valkyries with Lego Valkyrie Instructions

If you're a big fan of Robotech/Macross you will love these import toys. I have 3 1/60 Yamato Valkyries that I'd like to sell, mostly because I already have enough to start a small squadron. Unlike the ebay vendors who are charging ridiculous (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% off Mod. bricks, plates Tyres and wheels at A-tkt

Just put on sale: ALL modified plates, modified bricks, tyres and wheels. 50% off Hope you find what your looking for at these great prices!!! Thanks, Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: COLLECTION FOR SALE – A COLLECTOR’S DREAM

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) It might just make sense to throw the pics up on some web space so that people can see them without encumbering your time. I'm not sure whether to ask for the pictures or not since I don't know how "serious" my offer (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pyrite's First Raffle - UCS Yoda! 1 Aug, '02

Hello All! Everyone who has placed an order with my Bricklink store since the 4th of June has received a raffle ticket as a Customer Appreciation Discount Ticket. On the 1st of August I will be placing all of those tickets in a container and pulling (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/T 1x1 brown plates and 2x2x3 light grey corner slopes

Hi all, I have several items available on a trade or straight sale basis. Handy for making grey 375s and the proverbial rocking horse droppings! Email me with offers and quantities required. I have many other rare new parts available. I am based in (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  COLLECTION FOR SALE – A COLLECTOR’S DREAM

The following 33-item Lego collection is for sale. All were purchased between 1987 and 1995 when my son (now 17) was growing up. These Legos are clean but are used and were played with; however, the entire collection, in my opinion, is in VERY GOOD (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Another Big Sale at Bartering the Brick

I have just finished uploading many new parts and sets. All Minifigs 20% off. All Parts 40% off. All Sets 20% off, most 20% below retail! Check it out at: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New WW2 "Wespe" Custom model kit by Daniel Siskind

Hello everyone! Just a quick update to let everyone know that after quite an eventful spring and early summer, I'm finally ready to start releasing my new 2002 custom Lego kits. People following my gallery postings will notice the massive numbers of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact