 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14222
14221  |  14223
Subject:
New WW2 "Wespe" Custom model kit by Daniel Siskind
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:57:35 GMT

Hello everyone!

    Just a quick update to let everyone know that after quite an
eventful spring and early summer, I'm finally ready to start releasing
my new 2002 custom Lego kits.  People following my gallery postings will
notice the massive numbers of WW2 armored vehicles posted lately:

http://www.brickmania.com/Gallery2/war/

    Many of these are prototypes for the next wave of realistic WW2
AFV's which will be released approximately once per month, starting now:

Brickmania 205: SdKfz 124 "Wespe"
This is a 359 piece kit of the famous German aromored self-propelled gun
of WW2.  All of the details will soon be posted to my web site, but you
can check out the auction for kit #1 on eBay now (there's no reserve
price, but there will be a "buy it now" option for $200 until some
makes the first bid):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1749383510

Sales price of the complete kit will be $90 and instructions will be
available separately for $15 (neither price includes postage). I've made
20 kits in batch #1 and am accepting orders now (will be shipping as
soon as the auction is over).

Just as a reminder, all of the other 2000 and 2001 Brickmania kits are
in their final batches, so get 'em now, or miss out forever!

Thanks!

Dan

blackened@visi.com
http://www.brickmania.com