 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14226
14225  |  14227
Subject:
Pyrite's First Raffle - UCS Yoda! 1 Aug, '02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:04:07 GMT

Hello All!

  Everyone who has placed an order with my Bricklink store since the 4th of
June has received a raffle ticket as a Customer Appreciation Discount
Ticket. On the 1st of August I will be placing all of those tickets in a
container and pulling out one ticket and that lucky person will have a
chance to receive the UCS Yoda set. I will then sort through all the tickets
and place all of the redeemed tickets into another drawing where one winner
will receive a $25 gift certificate for Pyrite's Plunder.

http://www.Bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

  Total # of outstanding tickets as of right now are about 260  so the
chances to win aren't too shabby! I'd like to take a minute and THANK the
customers who completed those 260 orders with me this past month+! To
qualify as the winner I ask two things 1) I buy the set, you pay for
shipping:) 2) Feedback must be left for our transaction...this raffle thing
is something I do out of appreciation so I ask that the whole appreciation
concept go full circle. If the winning ticket happens to be someone who has
not left feedback it will simply be discarded and a new winner will be chosen.

Tickets are only available by placing an order. If this announcement leads
to a bunch of tiny orders I reserve the right to change my ToS so as to not
allow abuse of my raffle policy. If you just want to enter the raffle
drawing, contact me and I will make $5 gift certificates to Pyrite's Plunder
available through Bricklink.

more fine print: tickets are given one per order upon payment up to Noon 1st
of August (including that days mail). If the reason feedback has not been
left for our transaction is you have not received your order you will not be
penalized. A gift certificate alternative for the grand prize for $50 can be
awarded if the winner prefers. I have not yet decided how often to do
raffles or if I'll recycle tickets in part or in whole, that information
will be available when the next raffle is announced.

Questions? Concerns? Just ask!

Brett