 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14079
Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2002 13:34:59 GMT

This has all really been asked and answered, or are you just trolling or
something?

The 2x4 brick design is in the public domain.  Even if it were not, the
aluminum brick design in question is actually an original creation (note the
configuration of the tubes). Even if there were some kind of concern for
competition from TLC, the numbers in which these aluminum bricks will be
produced is unlikely to register on their radar.  And again, the aluminum
brick is more in the way of homage directed towards TLC and the famed brick
than an attempt to steal anything away from TLC.

If you can explain how we can make knock-off pitchforks for $0.20 each in
low numbers -- to the precise specifications and using the same ABS used in
the TLC original -- there might be a point to continuing this thread;
otherwise, probably not.

-- Hop-Frog