 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14022
14021  |  14023
Subject:
Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 04:11:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I've finally made enough aluminum bricks to start selling them.  For product
info, go to:
http://lego.bldesign.org/kits/

And if you want some cool wallpapers, go here:

Hopefully by late next week, I'll be making some into keychains and engraving
them.  Enjoy!
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu