 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13746 (-20)
  FS/FA 107 pounds of lego :)

What are you looking for in lego? Well, I bet it's in this lot of 107 lbs of lego from about the past 18 yrs or so. There are baseplates, people, animals, wheels, bricks, rocks, instruction manuals, anything you can think of! Check it out! (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

  FS: Hurricane Harbor & Halloween Bucket MISB

I have a few MISB sets that I have available for sale. Items are New, never opened MISB. Items are from a smoke-free home. My prices are FIRM but shipping charges will be actual postage cost only. Items will ship from New York, USA and I will ship (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  wanted Parts list.

Hello, I don't have anything to trade, so I'd like to buy these parts, all from one person if possible, send me a price offer,and we can work from there. Thanks! Gary #I need, Color, ldraw num, Description, ---...--- 2 Black 4095.DAT Bar 6.6L with (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Over 30,000 Round Parts Listed @ Troy's Surplus Lego!

I've just added a ton more round-type parts to my inventory, including bricks, plates, cylinders and cones. Current inventory in these 4 catagories alone is over 30,000 parts! Come check it out, the prices are at or below average and i'm sure to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Mindstorms Droid Developer Kit 35 USD large quantities available

But I need to know this evening, short notice I know but my offer to purchase just arrived, and will expire by morning, so if anyone wants these in quantity, saving on shipping etc they are available, buzz me ASAP and get your reservation in. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Technic Shuttle, Legoredo-Shooting, Knight Lord Castle, ZNAP

I have the following sets for sale - all MISB Qty. Set# Description Price 3 8480 Technic Space Shuttle $140 3 6769 Fort Legoredo - Shooting Cannons $80 8 6097 Knight Lord's Castle $70 I also have numerous ZNAP sets with the motors. If there is (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Technic Small Link Chain

John Ireland, you can find a service-pack of 9937 Small Link Chain here, if you're still interested: (URL) I can't find your original post. What was the other question? Jerry (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS/FT: Lots of sets across lots of themes, inventory reduction time!

Trying to reduce our inventory surplus in certain sets, and prices are reduced since I don't have to cover the eBay fees etc. Shipping is at cost plus 3$ for tight boxed, or 4$ for padded box shipping, we don't recycle boxes since they seem to have (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

All Things Lego is the name of the store at www.bricklink.com just in case you want to check it out :) "Jim Warren" <jb_warren@msn.com> wrote in message news:Gu878r.Ks5@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  News from NeeD Lego Bricklink shop !

Hi all ! From now on you can reach our Bricklink shop following this link: www.need-lego.tk Short and easy to remember :-) ! Of course - the old link is still active , but this one is nicer :-) Then ... thanks to some friendly help 6561 6668,6353 (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Curved monorail(with a stantion) for trade/sell

Peoples I have 36 new curves from a recent Ebay purchase of 9 6921's.I am looking to trade or sell these curves.With each curve I include a stantion.Email if any interest.I also am willing to trade these for credit a a BL store if that store has (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announcing Brickwear.com

(...) Ya, I kinda felt bad about that one. That's what I was asking about, your thoughts on whether this would be a good vehicle to unload stuff... takes a lot less effort to put them up on BrickLink(tm) than to lug them around trying to hawk them. (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announcing Brickwear.com

(...) Did you have something in particular in mind? I did sell some a long time ago that said, "I read LUGNET, (and R.T.L.)" -- I'll prolly never unload those;-) I also did some that said, "My dad has more LEGO® than your dad". LEGO legal didn't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Announcing Brickwear.com

(...) Cool! Congrats. Are you going to sell off remnants too or just new designs? (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Announcing Brickwear.com

Though it took me a while (almost 2 years), I have finally added garments to my Bricklink site (Brickwear & more). I am now selling LEGO related T-shirts and such there. I will be adding different designs as time goes on, but the first design will (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

Which store, Jim? (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FORESTWOMAN!!!...!!! AND OTHER HOT ITEMS

Hello again all, Just wanted to take the time to say hey and let ya all know that I have the coveted forestwoman and many other great minifig for sale at my brickshop currently. Also, all baseplates and boxed sets are on sale now! Stop by and have a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Big Things are Happening @ BEAR's WORLD

Hello Lego Heads, Bear's World has been updated with thousands of new parts bringing its grand total to 21,000+ pieces. Come check out the great stuff available. (URL) me you saw this add and recieve 15% off your order. Spend more then $20.00 and I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For trade: Promotional Ferries

I have for exchange: - 1045 P&O Stena Ferry, sealed in box - 1575 Finnjet Ferry, good to very good condition, one (F)-sticker is missing, slightly yellowed, original instuctions in good condition, no box, a really nice specimen from my own (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: (or trade) Castle Figures, and apparatus (wolfpack, crusader,etc)

Hey, Castleheads! After sorting through a pile of extra parts I scored for a reletively nice price from a good source of mine, I have another item lot up for sale! (1) Castle figures and apparatus lot. This lot contains a few castle figures, along (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact