 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13743
13742  |  13744
Subject:
Over 30,000 Round Parts Listed @ Troy's Surplus Lego!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:01:56 GMT

I've just added a ton more round-type parts to my inventory, including
bricks, plates, cylinders and cones.  Current inventory in these 4
catagories alone is over 30,000 parts!  Come check it out, the prices are at
or below average and i'm sure to have something you need.

Plus, i'm still adding even more inventory to these categories!  And don't
forget the rounded parts in other categories, like modified bricks!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Here is a breakdown of the inventory:

Brick, Round  12,687 (28)
Plate, Round  12,324 (31)