 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13727
FS: (or trade) Castle Figures, and apparatus (wolfpack, crusader,etc)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:22:47 GMT

Hey, Castleheads!

After sorting through a pile of extra parts I scored for a reletively nice
price from a good source of mine, I have another item lot up for sale!

(1) Castle figures and apparatus lot.
This lot contains a few castle figures, along with a few other miscellaneous
items in used condition.
THis lot contains 1 crusader figure (from 6067), twe blue breastplate
figures (6067), 1 red breast plate figure (from 6041), one wolfpack figure
('nuff said), and one Space Police figure, as well as an imperial armade
blue figure (soldier). I also have in stock one drak gray flared helmet, and
one dark gray sword.
Cost: $11.50 (this is a lot better than bricklink or ebay where you would
regularly spend about $22 for this same lot, maybe more)

(2) Castle Figure and extra apparatus lot.
This lot consists of follows 1 black breastplate figure (very worn, you can
easily cover this with plate mail), 1 red shield figure from Knights
Procession (a bit worn too, These are old, so it's hard to find them in good
condition), 1 red torso from imperial guard set (soldier), 1 red female
torso from pirates set, 1 yellow classic space torso (worn), 2 dark gray
flared helmets, 1 dark gray bullet helmet, 1 dark gray knight visor with
helmet, 1 oval dragon shield, 4 darh gray swords, 1 brown pirate pistol, 1
dragon shielf (6034), 1 red wolfpack flag, 2 dark gray lances (from yellow
castle 6075),
2 1x5x4 gray castle walls, 1 3x3x5 black tower quarter piece.
Cost: $13 (an ebay lot would typically run for about 1.5 times the price)

(3) Old castle baseplate.
This is a baseplate fromthe black knight's castle set, complete in great
condition. There's only one downside, there's a small crack near the front,
but it can easily be fixed with glue. This won't hinder building, as the
bricks still can be set on it.
Cost: $7.50

Well, that's about it for now, but I'll have more items up soon. I can send
you a scan if you want, and I have a good feedback rating on ebay (35+)

These parts would fit in perfectly in with any castle scene, and I have
space parts on hand too, If your interested.
I would also trade these parts for items on my wanted list. Check here for
items I want to trade for, and maybe we can work out a deal.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=13714\
Also, I have more items on my wanted list. Email me If you have old castle
parts you may want to trade.

Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112