 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13726
Re: FS: Many Ninja 3017s asking 4 USD polybag version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 02:09:01 GMT

Sorry, sure I am located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, and shipping will
be cost + 1$ (to cover the box), not sure if they would pack into bubble
mailers or not?  I have a parcel contract with Canada Post and as such I can
delivery up to 250g for 2 USD.  Maybe there should be a minimum 5 per order
or something to make it economical?  For these I'll probably have to get
some smaller/lighter boxes, but basically, what ever I can do, no gouging on
shipping for sure!!

AND I will hopefully be getting my hands on a BUNCH of 3019s that are
mispackaged in 3017 bags, silly packaging machine!  But they will again
hopefully be 4 USD or lower I hope, just not sure what deal I can work out yet.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Ferguson writes:
Can you tell us where you're located, and what shipping costs and/or
limitations will be.  (Cost to U.S. addresses?  Ship elsewhere? etc.)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Shiels writes:
Happened across a bunch at one of my suppliers and figured give you guys
first crack before they get auctioned/bricklinked. Thanks. MaS