 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13745
FS: Hurricane Harbor & Halloween Bucket MISB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:34:16 GMT

I have a few MISB sets that I have available for sale.

Items are New, never opened MISB.  Items are from a smoke-free home.

My prices are FIRM but shipping charges will be actual postage cost only.
Items will ship from New York, USA and I will ship worldwide.
Payment can be via US Dollars cash, money order, cheque, Paypal or Billpoint.

As personal references, see my BrickLink feedback -->
http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?u=kdsalm
If you have questions, please ask via email and I will respond promptly.

6338  Town Hurricane Harbor (1995)  Quantity 2   Price $64.00 each
MISB, sealed, box condition near perfect.
Contains rare Blue 1x4x6 window with 3 panes, 2 rare Blue 1x4x3 roof windows
with 2 panes, 2 Blue Train windows, dolphin, and 1 set of 16x16 harbor
platforms (1 level and 1 ramp).  http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6338

3047  Halloween Trick or Treat bucket promo (1998)   Qty 1   Price $54.00
MISB, container sealed, outer decal stickers in perfect condition.
Contains 250 pieces, mostly Orange (Bright Orange) bricks, plates, & slopes.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3047

3039  Adventurers Plane of Harry Cane NesQuick promo (1999) Qty 1 Price $15.00
MISB, sealed, box condition perfect
An extremely hard to find promotional set--this is my last one MISB
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3039

0744  Universal Building Set (1980)  Qty 1   Price $85.00
Mint in Box--box seals have been broken as I opened the set to look at
building
instructions.  All pieces are New in original sealed bags.
Box condition very good.
Contains 572 pieces including 4.5 volt battery box and motor, Technic chain
links, and a lot of other specialized pieces.  An excellent Lego set.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/744

ALSO AVAILABLE
==============
Book -- "The World of Lego Toys" (1984)
A comprehensive inside look at the history of the Lego company, history of the
company, history of the Lego brick, details about how Lego bricks are made,
educational and artistic uses for Lego bricks, and more.  Hundreds of
full-color photographs including Legoland park in Denmark and actual Lego
factory pictures.  A book you will want to read again and again.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/204

Soft Cover version -- Used.  Excellent condition except for large fold crease
in back cover of book.  Binding Very Good.  Quantity 1   Price $60.00

Hard Cover version -- Used.  Very good condition except for slight fading of
dust cover spine (due to being stored on bookshelf).  Binding Excellent.
This particular book has been SIGNED BY KJELD KIRK KRISTIANSEN -->
http://kdsalm.crosswinds.net/brickbay/book-hard-inscription.jpg
Quantity 1   Price $100.00

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experiences playing with Lego toys....