 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13732
13731  |  13733
Subject:
Announcing Brickwear.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 05:02:04 GMT

Though it took me a while (almost 2 years), I have finally added
garments to my Bricklink site (Brickwear & more).  I am now selling LEGO
related T-shirts and such there.  I will be adding different designs as
time goes on, but the first design will be an exclusive:  A Spamcake
Diner ( http://www.baylug.org/titan/spamcake/spamcakediner.htm )
T-shirt.  Under license from Tom McDonald, the creator of the Spamcake
Diner , these initial offerings bear the city name of the original
diner, San Brickcisco.

Keep an eye out for my next design offering-- a simple "Leg Godt"
spelled out across the chest.  I should have those up by the end of the
week.

"We do not live by the brick alone; we must look the part to play the
part".

All garments are of the highest quality and are silk-screened (NOT
heat-transfers); satisfaction is personally guaranteed by me.

If you have a design which you would like printed, let me know at
John@brickwear.com and we can discuss it.

Go to:  http://www.brickwear.com/ (pointed to my Bricklink store,
"Brickwear & more")  to check it out.

-John