 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13739
13738  |  13740
Subject:
FS/FT: Lots of sets across lots of themes, inventory reduction time!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 04:00:35 GMT

Trying to reduce our inventory surplus in certain sets, and prices are
reduced since I don't have to cover the eBay fees etc.  Shipping is at cost
plus 3$ for tight boxed, or 4$ for padded box shipping, we don't recycle
boxes since they seem to have a much more likely ability to get crushed,
these are all new boxes to help keep the LEGO in pristine condition.

6007 Bat Lord - 4.50

6427 Road signs small pack - 7.50

6434 Roadside Repair - 48.00

6456 Mission Control with Light and Sound - 76.00

6462 Aerial Recover - 32.00

6491 Rocket Racer - 4.50
6495 Time Tunnelator - 10.00

6558 Shark Cage Cove - 28.00

6575 Polar Base - 38.00

6600 Construction - 37.00

7104 Desert Skiff - 4.00
7106 Droid Escape - 8.00
7110 Land Speeder - 10.00
7111 Droid Fighter - 4.00
7115 Gungan Patrol - 5.50
7121 Naboo Swamp - 5.50
7124 Flash Speeder - 5.50
7126 Battle Droid Carrier - 12.00
7128 Speeder Bikes - 14.00
7141 Naboo Fighter - 32.00
7144 Slave I - 13.00
7151 Sith Infiltrator - 27.00
7180 B-Wing - 28.00
7181 Collector TIE - 90.00
7184 MTT - 45.00

8000 Pit droid - 15.00
8001 Battle droid - 17.00
8002 Destroyer droid - 40.00
8007 C3PO - 32.00
8008 Stormtrooper - 32.00
8009 R2D2 - 22.00
8010 Darth Vader - 44.00

8479 Barcode multiset - 165.00

9301 Large traffic signs 172 pieces - 25.00