 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13376 (-10)
  15% Off Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

All parts are now 15% off at GoB Bricksburg Depot. This includes parts such as: blue panel walls from Mobile Outpost Spinosaurs from Spinosaurus Attack curved panels from Droid Escape Come on over and have a look. Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Grand Opening of bricks4you.com

Hi All Legofriends, After several weeks where my shop have been closed (so I could enjoy my christmas holiday, take care of my daily work as anaccountant and to update my inventory) have I finally decided to open up again. Since I closed have I made (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts for sale in a lot

Hello everyone, I have some parts that I am trying to sell. These parts are ones which I have had for sale in my BrickLink store. Unfortunately I have had a hard time getting rid of them due to the fact that I have only a miniscule amount compared (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS/FT: Lots of Parts and Sets

I have lots of parts and sets for sale or trade. I also have a large wanted list, so have lots of stuff I will trade for. Check out: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Tim (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Silver Bionical Set & CD for $7

(...) You can play the audio part on any audio CD player, there's an interactive part which requires a PC with CD-ROM drive. Brickset refers to it as 8546, although it seems inofficial. See (URL) (...) They retail for about $16 here in the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Silver Bionical Set & CD for $7

To answer serveral questions I have had about these sets. I have 9 of these sets and they are MISB with slight shelfware (the worst box has the perferated cimicircle punched in). No set number is listed on the box maybe someone knows it or can post (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Custom Kit New(s) from Lions Gate Models

Hi friends! Here's the latest news from Lions Gate Models: 1. Hospital details now available on the Lions Gate Models website 2. Payment plan available 3. Gift Certificates available 4. Discount for volume purchases 5. Kits still in stock 6. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My first want list

I haven't been able to find the following items on Ebay or Bricklink: The 2 Jack Stone canopies from set (URL) I realize that the larger canopy is in some of the smaller sets but I mentioned this set because it has both of them. I just want the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Great Pirate Sale!

I am selling all my Pirate collection in a first come first served auction. I have priced them at just about what I paid for each set. Buyer to pay shipping and (if wanted) insurance. Payment by paypal or money order ONLY. ALL sets are complete (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Silver Bionical Set & CD for $7

(...) Is it a CD-ROM or a music CD? /Eric/ (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact