 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13375
13374  |  13376
Subject:
Grand Opening of bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:57:23 GMT

Hi All Legofriends,

After several weeks where my shop have been closed (so I could enjoy my
christmas holiday, take care of my daily work as anaccountant and to update
my inventory) have I finally decided to open up again.

Since I closed have I made some few changes, they are as follows:

1. All my prices has been checked so they hopefully is competive :-)
2. I know only sell brand new items (for used parts please take a look in
this shop: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brick2brick - it's my little
brother that maintaince this shop, but most of the parts are those I had for
sale in my shop before).
3. My "Splash-page" has been updated with the new terms and condition.
4. I have made a "me" page, so you can read a little about me and what I
want with my shop.

I have been buying a lot of lego, so there is a lot of new sets/parts - but
more will come - I have more than 1,000 boxes to sort and put into my shop,
mostly bricks and castle figures.

Shop link to bricks4you.com: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Hope you'll enjoy a visit in one of the two shops,

Morten

PS: My shop is probably to find among the "closed" shops (it's on my page
anyway), but I suppose that Dan will soon move it to the open shops - you
don't need a password to enter it, just use the link.