 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13374
13373  |  13375
Subject:
Parts for sale in a lot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 16:28:53 GMT

Hello everyone,

I have some parts that I am trying to sell. These parts are ones which I
have had for sale in my BrickLink store. Unfortunately I have had a hard
time getting rid of them due to the fact that I have only a miniscule amount
compared to many of the other stores. I also don't have the time and money
at this time to effectively run a Bricklink store, but I would like to get
rid of the pieces I do have. There are 146 pieces which range from a couple
of New/Unused Instructions, to minifig accessories, to tyres, to bricks, and
even some other miscellaneous parts.
I am asking $10 plus shipping. If anyone of you are interested please email
me and I'll give you more information if you so desire. This is on a first
come first serve basis.

Thanks
Ryan Dennett