 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13368
13367  |  13369
Subject:
Great Pirate Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 20:15:27 GMT

I am selling all my Pirate collection in a first come first served auction.
I have priced them at just about what I paid for each set. Buyer to pay
shipping and (if wanted) insurance. Payment by paypal or money order ONLY.
ALL sets are complete including all minifigs, accessories and instructions.

Here is the list:

6276 El Dorado Fortress, good condition no box. $100
6285 Black Seas Barracuda w/box & shooting cannons, very good condition,$200.
6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall w/box, VGC $70. (purchased new)
6274 Caribbean Clipper,w/box & shooting cannons VGC.$100
6271 Imperial Flagship, no box, VGC $85
6280 Armada Flagship w/box,VGC $40 (purchased new)
6280 Armada Flagship w/box,VGC $40 (purchased new)

The first person to e-mail me with an agreement to buy each set gets it.
This is strictly a first come–first served deal. I have always been a buyer
instead of a seller, so I guarantee everything will be in "as promised"
condition and complete.
Thanks
Skip