 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13372
Re: Silver Bionical Set & CD for $7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 15:00:31 GMT

Matt Penney wrote:

To answer serveral questions I have had about these sets.  I have 9 of
these sets and they are MISB with slight shelfware (the worst box has the
perferated cimicircle punched in).  No set number is listed on the box
maybe someone knows it or can post a picture for us.

A vilager figure is included and the silver mask.  The CD contains
Bionicle
music but computer requirements are listed on the back(?).  The set also
advertises a Free Bionicle(tm) Kanohi Mask pack by mail and a tresure map
(perhaps a virtual map for a computer)

You can play the audio part on any audio CD player, there's an interactive
part which requires a PC with CD-ROM drive.
Brickset refers to it as 8546, although it seems inofficial. See
http://www.brickset.com/view.asp?Set=8546-1

I believe the sets MSRP is around $15 (perhaps, someone could verify for
us).  Some have been spoken for but no cash has changed hands yet.

They retail for about $16 here in the Netherlands, so I'd say the $15
sounds right indeed.
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://artsen.vanree.net
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net