 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13056 (-20)
  WTB: Luke Skywalker heads

Hello, I am in need of 30 Brown Eyebrow luke skywalker heads and 250 black Eyebrow skywalker heads. Please let me know how many you have and how much you want for them :-) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: trans-light-blue "panels" (windows)

For a project I'm working on I need some 1x2x3 and 2x2x2 "panels" in trans-light-blue to serve as windows. None of the brickbay shops I've checked has both of those available. I need 8 of the 2x2x2's and at least two of the 1x2x3's. A little wear (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want To Buy: Green Ninjas #3346

I'm in need of Green Ninjas, So if anyone has them at a fair price, please email me. I would prefer New, but used ones in excellent shape will do, Thanks John (freightmaster) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: PayPal warnings

(...) Now have I. The site gripes about how impossible it is to get a hold of PayPal employees if you need help on an issue. In fact, when I have dealt with them, it was fairly easy to reach a live operator, who was in turn among the most friendly (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: PayPal warnings

Erik Olson wrote in message ... (...) don't (...) Me too... I think thy were from when people sent us money with a typo in the email address (mine has an extra period on the end of an address I *do* use) and of course they are still sitting there (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trolls on the Loose at Pyrite's Plunder

Hello everyone! Just wanted to let you know we have come across the Harry Potter set 4712 Troll's on the Loose, and have added the parts to my Brickbay store, including 6 Big mean UGLY trolls, new bright orange minifigure heads with a frowning (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay

Hi Again, Just wanted to tell that with 6 days left before I close down my shop have I added a lot of extra new minifigure parts + discounted a lot of items more than they already was. This is truly a chance to get some very cheap items and figures (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: PayPal warnings

(...) Not me. Their margins are quite thin. Their revenue model is to make a microscopic margin on the transaction charges, and also interest on the balance that's held in everyone's account. Figure they charge roughly 3% on the transaction, and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: PayPal warnings

I just got 2 emails from service@paypal.com saying I had unclaimed money (about $12 total) from people I don't recognize, to an email address I don't use, from over a year ago. Bizarre. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: PayPal warnings

I've had numerous minor irritations with Paypal, but not any chargeback situations or anything truely bad like some of the stuff described at the site. I was truely shocked that paypal was LOSING money though. I mean, where is it all going? With the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New parts from 6617 Tough Truck Rally - 10% off and flat rate shipping

Evening all, We have just finished listing the parts from 5 copies of the 6617 Tough Truck Rally on our Britdog Lego USA Brickbay store. (URL) of the highlights include; 40 x Brown Cylinder 2 x 4 x 4 - Make great tree trunks! (URL) Wagon Ends in (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: PayPal warnings

(...) I have never had a problem yet! (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Technic Figs For Sale

I have four of the pilot figures from Technic set 8232 Chopper Force. They come with their helmets and visors. Anyone want to take them off my hands for $5.00 plus shipping? Thanks, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dark red (Re: My collection of colours)

(...) Wow, Henry! The color's been avaialble for weeks and you are only now adding it to the collection? For shame! :P -Dave (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Parts @ GoB - Bricksburg Depot

My clearance sale was a success! Now for the new stuff. I've just finished adding all new parts from the following sets: 8 of 5920 Island Racer 10 of 8213 Spy Runner There's also a small handful of other useful bits, such as black jet engines and (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  PayPal warnings

Hi All, Just found this site which has some disturbing info & testimonials about PayPal - I don't use PayPal, 'cos their CC check can't verify my card, but I thought there's probably a few people here who do. (URL) .market.b-s-t (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Supersale extended 24 hours, everything 15-50% off.

I extended my three day sale to four days, so it will end tomorrow night. This is my first SUPERSALE. Last few weeks, I've reduced the standard price to be well below brickbay average for pretty much all my lots, and added 20.000 items. Now, all (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Jon Kozan?

Anyone Know if Jon's e-mail is working correctly with this AT&T/Excite internet stuff going around? Josh (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people)

  Dark red (Re: My collection of colours)

I just added dark red to my collection of colours: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Pirate valuepacks for sale

Hi everyone, just sorted through my Pirate collection and found some odds and ends I don't need any more - hope some of you can!! Kind regards from Christer Pirate valuepack no 1: ---...--- 1 6246 Crocodile cage - no box - good instructions - (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact