 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13046
13045  |  13047
Subject:
New parts from 6617 Tough Truck Rally - 10% off and flat rate shipping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 03:34:35 GMT

Evening all,
We have just finished listing the parts from 5 copies of the 6617 Tough
Truck Rally on our Britdog Lego USA Brickbay store.
http://lego.britdog.com

Some of the highlights include;

40 x Brown Cylinder 2 x 4 x 4 - Make great tree trunks!
http://lego.britdog.com/?ITEMID=331313

Train Wagon Ends in Gray
http://lego.britdog.com/?ITEMID=331366

20 each Medium Balloon wheels in White and gray and the tires to go with
them.
http://lego.britdog.com/?ITEMID=331450
http://lego.britdog.com/?ITEMID=331451
http://lego.britdog.com/?ITEMID=331449

And many more interesting and unusual parts. (We had green minifig hair, but
that got snapped up within 2 minutes of listing!)

But that's not all.....!

Everything on Britdog Lego has been listed at or below average selling
prices - then we take an additional 10% off everything.
Shipping is a flat $1.50 first class or $3.50 priority mail no matter how
large your order.

Britdog Lego USA was launched just 2 weeks ago and so far we have had a very
encouraging amount of sales and enquiries. We currently have over 6,000
pieces listed in 455 unique lots, including some harder to find Lego service
packs. We've got much more on the way, and later this week we will have
multiple copies of parts from the Hydro Crystalation Station.

Please take a look around.

Thanks!

Richard.
Chief Brick Sorter - Britdog Lego USA.