 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13016 (-20)
  Great Offers in "bricks4you.com" on brickbay

Hello everyone, After a short while have I re-opened my shop with a lot of new offers and some new items as well. If you are looking for chrome items like breastplates, shields and helmets don't I think you'll find them much cheaper anywhere else (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New IR Tower and Cable

There are %30 discount for this item at my store (URL) a lot Zhengrong ---...--- RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  >> JEFF STABILE I NEED TO CONTACT YOU <<

I have sent you a ton of messages, and I haven't hear from you. I know you've been having e-mail problems, so please find a way to contact me. -- Markham (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  WTB: Gungan Sub/Naboo Swamp Combo Pack

It was posted here: (URL) that Target is selling the Gungan sub/naboo swamp combo pack for $30. I'm hoping someone can pick me up one of those combo packs, I'd gladly buy it or even trade for it. (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: millenium falcons

I guess $160 isn't as outrageous as some of us thought! High or not, I'll bet a few people that took part in this auction knew they were available here as well: (URL) things being equal I think its cool that LUGNET veterans offer insight on many (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Who needs Timmy anyway?

Perhaps we should talk. I've got plenty of race car drivers I could unload, but I'd want Timmys in return, especially in his green TimeCruiser outfit. I can't get enough of them! Paul Ferguson (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Docking Bay 94 storewide 50% off holiday blowout

(URL) of time to ship for the holidays. Everything is marked down to move! Lots include: Food - croissants, popsicles, hot dogs, more... DUPLO Pooh figures and accessories, Belville & Scala accessories (many great for minifigs too), Throwbot & (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  millenium falcons

first just to clarify.falcons are no longer available from shop@home they have been discontinued probably till june next year if not forever like the other star wars sets.And $25 for a falcon get real even a three year old knows that there worth (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Who needs Timmy anyway?

I do! And any other seemingly worthless minifigs. Send your Jar-Jars, Timmys, divers, race car drivers or any other minifig that you could envision yourself whacking with a hammer and feeling no remorse. I would like them in new or slightly used (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack

Oops, that's set number 9709! (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack

They have some at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store (set number 9707): (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted : RCX 1.0 with AC jack

Hi all, For a project I'm working on at the moment, I need a second RCX. So if anybody has an RCX 1.0 with AC jack for sale/trade contact me. Also, if you have the entire RIS 1.0 kit for sale... (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anybody have one of these pieces to sell?

Hi Shaun, I currently have 24 of these dark gray handles available in my store at .24c each (10% off normal price) They came from splitting out 6 x UCS Tie interceptors. (URL) 'Minifig Utensil' and dark gray handle. Hope it helps, Richard. "Shaun (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: HUGE anniversary sale @ BrickParts! 20% off everything

(...) Just to let everyone know that my sale will end tomorrow Dec. 7th, around mid- night my time (or somewhere after) which is about 37 hours from when I post this message. : ) Oh, and I should clarify, I no longer have 100,000 parts thanks to all (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6542 misb , special Xmas offer

Hi Legofans We are a toy shop in Italy, we have found a good stock of 6542 from a toy dealer and may offer the set slightly below the original price of $110. If you are interested you may contact me at this address infolego@fulcroservice.it or (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: millenium falcons

My feeling is simple, if you post something here with prices that seem incredibly high( especially since I bought several falcons for $25 each! ), you should expect either no response from anyone or someone making a notice about the high price. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Anybody have one of these pieces to sell?

Hi all, Would anybody happen to have one of those large-phone-handset pieces in grey/dark grey that they would be willing to sell? The pieces have started making appearances ni UCS sets - one can clearly be seen on the right side of this picture: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: millenium falcons

(...) Why not? Whom does it hurt? I am not a participant in Lugnet just so people announcing sales and trades can dictate from on high whatever crazy prices they think they can get. I am often here making comments that hopefully benefit other (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: millenium falcons

"Bill Moreau" <wemoreau@yourinter.net> wrote in message news:Gnw7vG.FFw@lugnet.com... (...) you to (...) you let (...) better (...) Et tu? -- Markham (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: millenium falcons

First of all, LUGNET is no democracy. It's a benevolent dictatorship. But it's one that includes a right to free speech, including the right to point out good deals as well as bad in groups such as this one. Secondly, Richard wasn't criticising or (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact