 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12016
12015  |  12017
Subject:
Brickbay is available and running on a new server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:39:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi,

The move has been completed, I apologize for it taking so long.  Brickbay
can be accessed on the following URL:

http://216.37.35.72/

The domain name www.brickbay.com will point to it within the next 48 hours.
If you go to www.brickbay.com, you will be automatically redirected to the
new server.

Brickbay is now hosted by Eric Smith's Northstar Computer Systems.  Eric is
a member of the AFOL community, a member of the Guild of Bricksmiths and
even has a Brickbay shop.  Check it out:

http://216.37.35.72/store.asp?p=ncseric

Please e-mail me if you encounter any problems ;-)

Thanks!

Dan