 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12017
12016  |  12018
Subject:
Celebrating BrickBay's re-opening, 10% off selected items!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:39:48 GMT

First, a big hooray to Dan for getting BrickBay moved to a new ISP, and to a
AFOL no less!  I noted a few other Lego sites hosted there as well, so this
is a boon to all of us!

In celebration of the re-opening, I have marked 10% off many roadplates,
baseplates (including space landing plates), hard to find windows and doors,
and all complete mini-figs.

Please take a gander at Devine's Lego Den:

http://216.37.35.72/store.asp?u=sdevine

I'm not sure if e-mail is working yet at BrickBay, but I will be checking
the orders page frequently.

Thanks,
Scott