 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12021
Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 19:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
Hi,

The move has been completed, I apologize for it taking so long.  Brickbay
can be accessed on the following URL:

Thanks VERY VERY much for all your work, Dan!!

Brickbay is now hosted by Eric Smith's Northstar Computer Systems.  Eric is
a member of the AFOL community, a member of the Guild of Bricksmiths and
even has a Brickbay shop.  Check it out:

And another big thank you to Eric!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLUG