 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11998
11997  |  11999
Subject:
What about donations for BrickBay? (Was: Re: Brickbay back up [etc...])
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 01:24:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:

It looks like data has been wiped out again by Interland - for the 3rd time
now during the past 3 months.  The good news is that Brickbay is in the
process of moving to a new host and I copied over all the databases last
night.  I've shut down the site and it will come up again in 1 to 2 days on
the new server.  I'll post the details later.  The backup I took is as of
last night so all activity that happened today will be lost.  But hey, it's
better than having 2 months of data lost.

Right on Dan!!! If you should need donations of any sort, you can count me
in.

   Likewise--Dan, a few purchases I've made that were facilitated
   by BrickBay could not be made through BrickBay; I figured I should
   send a couple bucks to you via PayPal as BB's cut.  Do you have a
   preferred email address for sending (non-CC-funded) donations to
   BrickBay?

   This might be a good thing to post for anyone who might want to
   show their appreciation for all your hard work, headaches, and
   very simply our own gratitude for the marketplace you've created--
   or, of course, for people like me, who started with a BB order
   and bought more offline.  :)

   all best

   Lindsay