 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12004
Re: Brickbay back up (was: Re: BrickBay went bonkers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 19:22:50 GMT

That's Great News Dan

Hopefully no more Thursday hic-ups :)

Anyway, a question that may will ask? What will the ETA be for Brickbay be
up and running again?

Thanks for a wonderful place to sell and buy LEGO...  I have sold and
brought many items and i am so happy with this sort of service is on the
net!!

Keep it going!!

--
Michael Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=Bionicle

LEGO Magazines from the Past and Present
http://www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the Bionicle Listings and LEGO
Technic Club Magazine
http://www.technic-uk.co.uk