 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 12007
Re: Brickbay back up (was: Re: BrickBay went bonkers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 12:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bob Parker writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:

snip

It looks like data has been wiped out again by Interland - for the 3rd time
now during the past 3 months.  The good news is that Brickbay is in the
process of moving to a new host and I copied over all the databases last
night.  I've shut down the site and it will come up again in 1 to 2 days on
the new server.  I'll post the details later.  The backup I took is as of
last night so all activity that happened today will be lost.  But hey, it's
better than having 2 months of data lost.

On Interland's website, it says that they provide "Innovative Customer
Service..."

Ah yes, but they ARE also "Microsoft Certified" so that's probably where the
problem REALLY stems from :)

Benjamin Whytcross

HA!

I can't wait for the New and Improved Brickbay to re-open!  Woo-hoo!

- Bob