 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11985
Re: Brickbay back up (was: Re: BrickBay went bonkers)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 01:26:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kevin Salm writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Edwards writes:
Brickbay has gone BANG *again* :(

This seems to be happening very Thursday now...

Brickbay now appears to be operational again as of 9 PM Eastern Time.

The first thing I did was to download my shop inventory....
seems that the hit counters have been messed up, probably some of the databases
too....YUP, feedback database has been reverted just like Julie and Ray said...

Emails appear to be working; Just received a few wanted notices.

Memo to self: Remember to download orders placed and received EVERY
wednesday at Midnite... My recent orders received are empty...