 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11999
WTB: Black horizontal girders from 1351
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 01:37:31 GMT

   Hi everyone!

   Well, surely someone got a bunch of 1351 (the scrolling
   movie set) from the recent Target clearance (I got one
   myself).  Now I'm looking for parts, specifically a few
   of the HORIZONTAL triangular girder pieces in black from
   the set, for making aircraft catapults.

   I'm happy to pay $2 for each girder, and I'm looking for
   up to six.  Email me if you have any to offer, or if
   you're going to be parting out any 1351's soon.

   all best

   LFB