 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11390
Re: Paypal - Money stealers !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 18:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jan-Albert van Ree writes:

I had to open a German bank account, which costs me about $3 a month so I
could use the service.

   < SNIP>

Haven't tried anything here... a German bank account was pretty handy
anyway since I do lots of business with German people and this way I avoid
having to ship cash or cheques/money orders.

   <SNIP>

How difficult is it to open a German account from another country?

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115