 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11376
11375  |  11377
Subject:
Paypal - Money stealers !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:12:58 GMT

Hi all !

Man I am angry !

Recently we started (with a little help from a friend) accepting Paypal
as a way of payment - first payment was sent and he (our friend)
transferred it to his bank (so that he can sedn it to us) - he is located
in Netherlands, payment was sent in US $ from Japan !
..And our dear "Paypal freinds" took their 2.2 % + 0.30 $ and
transferred EUROS, while taking about 6 % as conversion fee
or something !!
That's unbelievable - it would be cheaper if that payment was sent
directly from Japaneese to our (Croatian) bank  !!!
Anyone form Europe had similar experience while receiving money
from US or so ?

Money stealers !!!

( I don't think that we'd continue accepting paypal .... I mean - we
can, but with all those fees I don't think that buyers would be
ready to pay 'em..)

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay:  http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Dejan969