 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11117
Re: Brickbay is back up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 15:50:42 GMT

That's the good news indeed !

But still ... I guess I don't have to tell you that, maybe it's really time
to start
searching for a new provider (having in mind all thos things thay told you,
and
not answering to you)... something tells me that the next weekend can bring
us the same thing as this and the last one ...

...Eh, I experienced other problems when started updating my inventory -
Tripod no longer supports remote downloading (for all those (if any?) who
wanted to put their parts/sets photos to be viewed in their shops from
Tripod pages)!

..So I had to find new provider, found it , had to work with ftp (never did
it
before :-) ... so everything works again ... Got to get back to upadting
:-))
before BBay crushes again  :-))) !

Enjoy everyone !
(happy shopping)

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay : NeeD Lego ! (shop)

"D. Jezek" <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message
It looks like Interland has fixed the problem, that's all I know.  But all
files including some databases show last modified date of 5/10/01.  They
must have restored them from a backup.  This means that messages, feedback
and order detail items from 5/10/01 till today (whenever the site was
available) were wiped out.  I didn't receive any info on this.