 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11094
Re: Brickbay is back up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 05:31:29 GMT

D. Jezek <danjezek@REMOVEaloha.net> wrote in message
news:GDpvyA.qw@lugnet.com...
It looks like Interland has fixed the problem, that's all I know.  But all
files including some databases show last modified date of 5/10/01.  They
must have restored them from a backup.  This means that messages, feedback
and order detail items from 5/10/01 till today (whenever the site was
available) were wiped out.  I didn't receive any info on this.

Dan,

I know some things have changed at Interland lately, but did they do away
with their uptime guarantee? I think you have them dead-to-rights if you
signed up while this was in effect. (BTW-Hate to say it, but I've been with
them for several years with no problems whatsoever. Even minor issues have
been handled/solved immediately over the course of one short phone call).

It is also interesting to note that this outage Brickbay experienced occured
right after they announced the "E-Mail Enhancement" they were going to add
to the servers, which should have been taking place RIGHT when your problems
started.

Glad you are back up though! Good luck!

Matt