 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11104
Re: ARGH! Invoicing doesn't work! Re: Brickbay is back up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 12:01:30 GMT

Larry,

I ran into this as well with all of my $0.00 orders.  Seems that it does
actually change them to OCR status, as after getting that screen, I was then
able to go and cancel the orders.  I didn't try it on any orders that
actually had a dollar amount attached to it though.

Troy

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Subject says it all.  Seems the loss of the order detail information has
made it impossible to send invoice for those orders.  Back to doing it • the
old-fashioned way I guess....I should have that e-mail template around • here
somewhere!

Further, these orders don't seem to be OCRable either, I get this

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. • Requested
operation requires a current record.

/retractOCR.asp, line 115

when I tried cancelling an empty one.

++Lar