 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11087
Re: Brickbay is back up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 03:29:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:
It looks like Interland has fixed the problem, that's all I know.  But all
files including some databases show last modified date of 5/10/01.  They
must have restored them from a backup.  This means that messages, feedback
and order detail items from 5/10/01 till today (whenever the site was
available) were wiped out.  I didn't receive any info on this.

[shouting intentional]

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I HAVE HEARD IN A LONG TIME.

Dan, thanks for everything.  You have the best Lego venue on the internet and
we all appreciate everything that you do to keep it operational and
continuously innovative.

LET THE BUYING FRENZY BEGIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!