 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11086
11085  |  11087
Subject:
Brickbay is back up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 03:20:33 GMT

It looks like Interland has fixed the problem, that's all I know.  But all
files including some databases show last modified date of 5/10/01.  They
must have restored them from a backup.  This means that messages, feedback
and order detail items from 5/10/01 till today (whenever the site was
available) were wiped out.  I didn't receive any info on this.