 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11079
Re: We're pulling for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:39:10 GMT

I am just afraid that when they finally decide to "repair" it  (if ever)
that it will be down in an hour - while all 3000 members who are
"patianetly waiting" now, will storm into shops to update inventories
or buy stuff !
(I wanted to add about 200 sets a few days ago, now I have 40 more,
in a few days another 40 :-)) !

Anyway full support to Dan !

Enjoy !

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet # 595
Brickbay: NeeD Lego! - shop (user:Dejan 969)

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@onemain.com> wrote in message
Dan,

This must really be a pain in the **s for you, but I just wanted to say • that
I wish I knew the technical side of things so I could offer some • suggestions
or help.  Anyways, even though I've got a few orders pending (I just
discovered the range of goodies available on Brickbay last week!) I want • you
to know that I will patiently await the resurrection of Brickbay with • baited
breath.

Good luck!

Dave

Thanks for bearing with me in this strange situation.

Dan