 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11072
Re: Yet another Brickbay thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 19:17:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Dan Jezek writes:

<snip>

I'll call Interland in the morning and try to get some sort of decent answer
from them.

Thanks for bearing with me in this strange situation.

Dan,

Should the worse come to pass, and you/we have to move to another provider, how
far back is your most recent backup of BrickBay ?

Prior to the latest disruption, the highest order number I received was 15315.

Ray