 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11062
Re: Yet another Brickbay thread
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 04:59:08 GMT

Well, I for one would hope that he would notice, even if nobody told him!
;)

I would think that he would have it set up to send him daily reports of the
transactions or something like that.  Or that atleast he would check it
daily.

Anyways, I just sent him an e-mail about it now.  Just in case.  :)

Troy

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
Has anyone heard anything from Dan himself lately? Last major outage he
periodically posted status.

I haven't seen anything from him this time. Did anyone mail him to tell • him
things are awry? I mailed him last time but felt rather silly when he
replied that he knew already. Wouldn't it be ironic if everyone was • holding
off mailing him because no one wanted to bug him or tell him something he
knew already, but actually he didn't???

++Lar