 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10684
Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:22:42 GMT

Hi John, Thanks for the Vision Command,  wife didn't kill me yet  =)

About the opened set,  did he say "the seal has been broken"  or " it
looks like this has been opened".

I've gotten older sets that were MISB, and the factory seal on the box
seemes to have shifted just a little, and the adhesive seemed to stick
to the box a little better than to the plastic tape.  This collects
dust, or whatnot, and makes it LOOK like it's been tampered with.  Is
this guy claiming that the seal was broken?, or is he kinda a newbie
to old sets and just doesn't realize that time alters the looks of the
box tape?

On Tue, 17 Apr 2001 01:38:51 GMT, "John York" <jry@careersite.com>