 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10667
Re: Brickbay Buyer Problem -- Help!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:30:55 GMT

John,

  You have to understand that when listing a set in MISB you have the power
to command and expect top dollar for the set in question which makes it a
factor worth looking into. The last thing you want is for a serious
collector to buy your set for the MISB reason alone and be
disapointed....unlike me who would buy the set and open it right away;)

  Think back...if the box had a seal that to the best of your knowledge was
intact then stand by your product. If the box was just closed, but the
baggies sealed (MIB) then you will need to put your tail between your legs
and offer a full refund upon return of product - or meet the full needs of
your buyer as he/she asks. Also, if the problem was a result of how you
listed the set you should offer postage compensation as well.

  In the future you should always list as accurately as possible the
condition of the box, even the amount of pricetag residue if appropriate, to
avoid these kind of situations. On the other hand, to claim you have no idea
if the box is really really sealed would probably ward off potential buyers.
Good Luck!

Brett Antaya

http://www.Brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite